Our training services cover development challenges throughout the project cycle from planning, implementation, evaluation, learning and adapting. You will learn these skills with a peer group forming a new and dynamic network. Our IMA International alumni network covers over 30,000 people from 145 countries.
We offer training worldwide with open courses in Bangkok, Brighton, Cape Town, London and online through a specialised learning platform. If you have any questions or need more information please do get in touch to see how we can help support your needs.
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process and our approach always includes:
- A participatory approach to learning
- A learning needs assessment
- Paired and peer group work
- Positive learning results
- Dedication to behaviour change
- Practical exercises and reflection activities
- Self-study you can do in your own time
- Presentations and video
- Written resources and links
- Relevant case studies
- Personalised mentoring sessions after the course
- Access to an online community group
- 20% Alumni discount
Learn in a way that suits your situation.
Find out more about our delivery methods: