TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website www.imainternational.com.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use
- This website is for your general information and use only. It can change without notice. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site
- We work hard to ensure the information contained on this website is free of errors, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website and are not responsible for any errors. We make every effort to check and test our material on this site, however, please take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses or bugs which may damage your own computer system. We can’t accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website
- While we encourage people to share knowledge and experience, if you use any information from this site, please could you acknowledge us, thanks. IMA International holds the copyright to all IMA International publications and our website content, style and design. If you would like to reproduce any of these materials you will first require permission from IMA International who can be contacted at: IMA International, Drummond House, 89 High Street, Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex, BN6 9RE, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 (0)1273 833030. Email: email@example.com
- Our website has links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any websites other than our own
- Your use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
- IMA International is a limited company, registered in England with company number 1736582 and VAT registration number 395 2718 20
- IMA International has its registered office at: Drummond House, 89 High Street, Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex, BN6 9RE, United Kingdom
Comments or Questions?
If you have any questions or complaints relating to these terms and conditions or any other aspect of IMA International, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly